Bootleg Biology DOUBLE NEEPAH V2 BETA Yeast
Availability: Limited PRE-ORDER ONLY
Source: Original blend of yeast isolated from Norwegian kveik
The perfect culture for producing juicy New England-style IPAs and Pale Ales, but in a few days! The balanced flavor profile of this yeast blend will accentuate beers using citrus-forward hops, but versatile and subtle enough that it’ll work well in most beer styles without clashing.
Ferment your beer hot (85F-98F/29C-37C) and knock out a flavorful beer in two to three days without off-flavors.
Able to ferment well in low pH beers (3.2-3.5pH) and high-gravity worts (~1.080).
This is an original yeast blend that is only available from Bootleg Biology.
- Type: Blend ofSaccharomyces yeast cultures (non-STA1)
- Pitching Rate: Directly pitchable into 5 gallons of 1.050 or lower wort
- Estimated Attenuation: 78-87%; attenuation will increase with higher fermentation temps
- Estimated Final pH: 4.3-4.6
- Flavor/Aroma Profile: Citrus-forward, otherwise “clean” tasting
- Flocculation: Medium
- Recommended Fermentation Temperature: 75F-98F (24C-37C); colder temperatures may result in higher final gravities or early flocculation/stalling. Pitch and Ferment at 85F (30C) or higher for quickest fermentation time.
* Performance information subject to change due to ongoing testing.
Product Category: Bootleg BETA
This culture is part of our Bootleg BETA program. We have done limited testing and are not ready to officially release this culture. So let us know what you think! If it’s awesome…or you hate it..leave a comment on the product page. If you like it, we might rerelease this Bootleg BETA culture officially.