Bright Side Pilsner kit
5 gallon, all grain kit, for either infusion or Brew-In-A-Bag (BIAB)
Based on the B-Side Pils by Indeed Brewing Company, this Pilsner has all of the hallmarks of a great German Pilsner. It features grainy Pilsner malt with breadiness, crackery, firm bitterness and a nice dry finish. The Hallertau hops provide the traditional German floral and earthy character, but it is the Mandarina Bavaria that really shine here, with intense tangerine and lemon, along with floral notes.
This lager can be brewed with or without temperature control by using Saflager W34/70, which has a wide and forgiving temperature range. The liquid yeast option for this brew is Imperial L17 Harvest.
This kit includes the following;
- premeasured, premilled malt
- hops, divided, measured, and labelled to match the hopping schedule
- dry yeast (a suggested liquid yeast option is also available)
- Irish Moss fining agent
- complete step by step instructions, including how to treat your water (RO)
You will need;
- Kettle(s), mash tun, fermenter and tools
- BIAB bag, if that is your brewing method
- Bottles, caps, and priming sugar, or keg(s)
- Water additional salts and acid