Brush, Nylon For 5 Gallon Carboys, 27 Long
A carboy brush is a must have for anyone using a carboy.
This long handled brush is bent at a ninety-degree angle to clean those tough to get at spots in any size carboy.
- Size: 70 cm - 27.55 inches
- Height from the end of the handle to 90-degree bend = 21.5”
- Brush section at the bottom is 8.5” long.
- Bristles are 2-3/4” in diameter.
- Designed specifically for cleaning large containers.
- Works equally well on 3, 5, and 6-gallon sizes.
- Makes cleaning under the shoulders possible.
- This brush is designed specifically for cleaning gallon, buckets, carboys, and half-gallon jugs.
- This brush has the maximum amount of bristles that will fit into these particular openings.
- Its bushy profile allows you to cover a lot of surface in very little time.
- Maximum Temperature: 60 °C (140 °F).
- Product of Canada