Electric Warming Belt
An adjustable belt consisting of a heat coil in an insulating jacket that keeps buckets and plastic carboys warm during primary fermentation. For wort, this belt is best used with a temperature controller, such as an InkBird, to ensure the belt is only "on" when needed.
Used to maintain a constant and accurate liquid temperature of 75-80F (23-27C) on a plastic fermenter of up to 30-35 liters. Adjustable and easy to use, the 40" heat belt fits securely by means of an inline locking clasp.
- DO NOT immerse in water or other liquid
- DO NOT leave plugged in (uncontrolled) for more than 8 days
- DO NOT use on glass containers
- DO NOT cover the heat belt when in use
- DO NOT use if the ambient room temperature is above 75-80F (23-27C)