Escarpment Labs Brett C - PREORDER
A strain of Brettanomyces clausenii, now understood to be among the Brettanomyces anomalus species. Minimal funk, tends to exhibit fruity pineapple or mango notes. Pairs well with fruit and/or hops. Recommended for secondary or co-fermentation as attenuation is variable.
Available in secondary pitch rates only.
- ATTENUATION Low
- TEMPERATURE 22-27ºC (72-81ºC)
- DIASTATIC No
- FERMENTATION RATE Very low
- SUITABLE BEER TYPES Hop forward mixed ferm beers
- FLOCCULATION Low
- ALCOHOL TOLERANCE High
- PHENOLIC Yes
- BIOTRANSFORMATION No data
- FLAVOUR DESCRIPTION Citrus, Mango