Escarpment Labs Thiol Libre yeast - PREORDER
Thiol Libre liberates tropical thiol aromas in your hops and malt.
With Thiol Libre, you get more intense tropical fruit aromas in your beers without adding more hops or adjuncts. Thiol-liberated beers display strong guava and passionfruit notes even with old-school hops like Cascade. This strain also ferments faster than other high biotransformation strains and produces stable haze. It can be repitched for 8 generations with consistent results.
- ATTENUATION 68-80%
- TEMPERATURE 17–23ºC (63–73ºF)
- DIASTATIC No
- FERMENTATION RATE High
- SUITABLE BEER TYPES American IPA, NEIPA, Wine-Beer Hybrid
- FLOCCULATION Medium
- ALCOHOL TOLERANCE Medium
- PHENOLIC No below 23ºC, subtle above 23ºC
- BIOTRANSFORMATION Very High
- FLAVOUR PROFILE Passionfruit, Guava, Grapefruit
Thiol Libre is exclusively available in Canada.
How should you design your recipe to maximize the potential of Thiol Libre? See our FAQ for the nerdy details.