Hanna Checker pH tester
Model number HI98103. The pH Checker series supplies users with fast and accurate readings from 0 to 14 pH with a resolution of 0.1 pH. This compact tester features an easy to read LCD and simple to perform two point calibration. The pH electrode of the checker can be easily replaced. You only need to unscrew the electrode from the meter body and screw on a new one. The Checker is fast, accurate, lightweight and with 3000 hours of battery life, you don't have to worry about frequent battery replacement.
- 0.00 to 14.00 pH range.
- 0.1 pH resolution. +-0.2 pH accuracy.
- Calibration: manual, 2 points.
- Electrode: HI 1270 (included).
- Battery Type Life: 1.5V (2) approximately 3000 hours of continuous use. Environment: 0 to 50 degree C (32 to 122 degree F);
- RH max 95 percent.
- HI 1270 small diameter probe fits easily into a test tube.
- Measures 2-1932" length by 2" width by 1" height.
- Weight: 1.8 oz without probe.