JaDeD Brewing King Cobra Tall Immersion Chiller
The King Cobra™ is the first immersion chiller designed specifically for “stock pot” type brewing kettles.
Its unique design allows for maximum chilling power and efficiency in wide kettles. With the King Cobra™, you can keep all of the chilling power where it needs to be. IN THE WORT!
Similar to JaDeD Brewing’s Hydra™ wort chiller, the King Cobra™ consists of three, 25’ - 3/8” chillers running in parallel, taking the King Cobra™ only 3.5 minutes to chill 5 gallons of wort to 68 degrees Fahrenheit using 58 degree Fahrenheit tap water!
The solid brass garden hose fittings are threaded onto soldered 1/2" MIP fittings on the chiller, which is superior to a compression fittings that can leak.
All JaDeD chillers use potable water safe, lead free solder for soldered connections.
Chilling coils: 14”diameter, 4” coil height
Input/output: 25” to the bottom of the bend
- Super fast chill times (5 gallons from boil to 68 degrees in 3 minutes)
- Fastest of ANY chiller to reach 140 degrees (F) for the whole batch (45 seconds)
- Easy cleaning procedure
- No need for a food grade pump and hoses to achieve specified times
- All solder connections are lead free
- Solid brass garden hose connectors
- The coils are 8” high
- Fits in most all brewpots