KOVID Kolsch Kit, all grain, 5.5 Gallon
Kolsch originated in Cologne Germany and has been popular in North America for many years due to its low alcohol, clean, crisp and refreshing nature. Very light in colour this beer has a simple grain and hop bill which allows the malt to shine.
Your all grain kit contains the following;
- Measured grains, milled and ready to mash.
- Hops, dry yeast, fining agent.
- Water adjustment details (optional)
- Detailed brewing directions
ABV - 4.9%
IBU - 23
SRM - 3
Level of difficulty - Easy
While we provide all of the ingredients to complete the batch, you will need to have the following on hand;
- BIAB (Brew-In-A-Bag) bag
- Pot(s) or kettle(s) with lids
- Hydrometer and sample flask
- Wort thief or baster to take samples
- Fermenter, airlock, and airlock stopper
- Siphon and hose
- Priming sugar (if you plan to bottle)
- Bottles and capper
- Cleaning supplies (PBW and StarSan)