Milwaukee pH 4.01 Calibration Buffer Solution
Probe calibration is a simple procedure for optimal performance and should be done any time your readings become suspect. Calibration should be performed at least once a month.
MA9004 is a lab grade pH 4.01 buffer solution certified to meet the standard to an accuracy of ±0.01 pH removing the inaccuracies involved with mixing buffers.
Milwaukee solutions are designed to help you achieve reliable and repeatable pH measurements while extending the life of your electrode.
Sold as either 230ml bottle, or 20ml sachets
- Fundamental for the correct use of electrodes and for obtaining the most accurate and reproducible readings
- Ideal for fast calibration
- Sealed against light with air tight, tamper proof cap
- Simply open, pour into a beaker or container and insert the tester or electrode to start the calibration process.
- Ideal for on-the-spot calibration
- Simply open, insert the tester or electrode into the sachet and calibrate