Milwaukee pH 4.01 Calibration Buffer Solution
Probe calibration is a simple procedure for optimal performance and should be done any time your readings become suspect. Calibration should be performed at least once a month.
MA9004 is a lab grade pH 4.01 buffer solution certified to meet the standard to an accuracy of ±0.01 pH removing the inaccuracies involved with mixing buffers.
Milwaukee solutions are designed to help you achieve reliable and repeatable pH measurements while extending the life of your electrode.
Sold as either 1 - 230ml bottle, or 2 x 20ml sachets
- Fundamental for the correct use of electrodes and for obtaining the most accurate and reproducible readings
- Ideal for fast calibration
- Sealed against light with air tight, tamper proof cap
- Simply open, pour into a beaker or container and insert the tester or electrode to start the calibration process.
- Ideal for on-the-spot calibration
- Simply open, insert the tester or electrode into the sachet and calibrate