SafCider cider yeast
Ensures a very good assimilation of fructose and excellent for high gravity ciders. For all types of ciders even under difficult fermentation conditions.
– Excellent settlement strength
– Broad fermentation temperature spectrum: 10-30°C
– Works at low pH: from 2.9
– Low nitrogen requirements: from 150ppm of Yeast Available Nitrogen
– Very good assimilation of fructose
– Yield sugar/ alcohol: 16.3 g/L for 1% alc./vol.
– Maximum SO2 level recommended: 70mg/L
– Minimum turbidity level recommended: 50 NTU
Related or Similar Products
Lallemand CBC-1 Cask and Bottle Conditioning yeast, 11g Sachet