SafCider cider yeast
NOTICE: If you are ordering a few sachets of yeast to be sent via Canada Post, we can now ship to you via Lettermail for $2.50 per 100g. This is for dry yeast only, and up to a total weight of 100g per envelope. If you would like to use this option, select Lettermail on checkout!
Ensures a very good assimilation of fructose and excellent for high gravity ciders. For all types of ciders even under difficult fermentation conditions.
– Excellent settlement strength
– Broad fermentation temperature spectrum: 10-30°C
– Works at low pH: from 2.9
– Low nitrogen requirements: from 150ppm of Yeast Available Nitrogen
– Very good assimilation of fructose
– Yield sugar/ alcohol: 16.3 g/L for 1% alc./vol.
– Maximum SO2 level recommended: 70mg/L
– Minimum turbidity level recommended: 50 NTU