The Beer Review Logbook
This portable beer journal fits in your pocket, yet provides plenty of space to record and rate your favorite brews.
- 144 pages total, with log pages to record key tasting details for 124 beers.
- Record the date and place of your tasting, the beer name and style, brewer, price, and more.
- Plenty of room to record your ratings, including appearance, aroma, taste, mouthfeel, and overall impressions.
- Included: A beer-evaluating primer and chart of beer styles and sub-styles for reference.
- Acid-free archival-quality paper.
- Elastic band attached to back cover keeps your place or keeps journal closed.
- Durable hardcover.
- Foil-stamped volume makes a nice gift.
- Pocket-sized: 4-1/4 inches wide by 5-3/4 inches high.
Related or Similar Products
For The Love of Hops: The Practical Guide to Aroma, Bitterness and the Culture of Hops