The Brew Bag® products for kettles
The Brew Bag® brand of brew-in-a-bag products have earned a solid reputation for outstanding construction and thoughtful design. The details have been addressed with this product, from the choice of materials to the manner of construction, and this has lead to The Brew Bag® being the acknowledged industry leader.
Detailed instructions for use can be found on The Brew Bag® website, click here
Features of The Brew Bag® for Kettles
- Use again and again - not a throw-away bag
- 1" wide polypropylene straps for easy pick up with a pulley or hook
- Seams are on the outside - no particulates get trapped in the bag
- We encourage the use of a plate chiller - the most efficient cooling option
- Use it as your hop bag - but it must be suspended above the kettle bottom
- Straps cover the seams and bear the strain on every use
- Holds over 100 pounds of grain
- Hand wash with an emulsifying dish soap like Dawn and drip dry
Sizes currently available;
- 30-42 Quart (7.5 - 10.5 Gallon) - Outer diameters between 13" and 16" & height up to 16.5"
- 40-62 Quart (10.0 - 15.5 Gallon) - Outer diameters between 13" and 16" & height up to 21"
We also stock The Brew Bag® Hop Bags, and Hop Socks. Find them here..