The Brew Bag® products for coolers (mash tun)
The Brew Bag® brand of brew-in-a-bag products have earned a solid reputation for outstanding construction and thoughtful design. The details have been addressed with this product, from the choice of materials to the manner of construction, and this has lead to The Brew Bag® being the acknowledged industry leader.NO MORE STUCK SPARGES!!! This filter maximizes the flow of wort. Just put The Brew Bag® in your cooler, add grain and strike temp water as usual. When the mash is done follow your normal sparging procedures and then open the spigot and drain into the boil kettle.
Features of The Brew Bag® for coolers
- Use again and again - NOT a throw away bag
- 2" loops for lifting - either by hand or with a pulley and a hook
- Holds over 100 pounds of grain
- Smooth seams on the interior enable quick cleaning
- All strapping intersections are reinforced with "X" stitching
- 1" poly straps cover seams and bear the strain of grain - this bag will last and last
- Hand wash and drip dry
- Hand wash with an emulsifying dish soap like Dawn and drip dry
Sizes currently available;
- 30-42 Quart (7.5 - 10.5 Gallon) - Outer diameters between 13" and 16" & height up to 16.5"
- 40-62 Quart (10.0 - 15.5 Gallon) - Outer diameters between 13" and 16" & height up to 21"
We also stock The Brew Bag® Hop Bags, and Hop Socks. Find them here..